Bute Island Foods- Sheese 100% Dairy free
- Posted on in Fresh Produce
Sheese: Vegan & Dairy Free Cheese
With over 20 years of experience, we are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of Vegan and Dairy Free cheese products.
All of our cheese alternatives are Dairy Free, Vegan, free from gluten & lactose, and our Sheese range is made in our dedicated Free From Factory on the Isle of Bute.
We have grown indeed a significant amount since our humble beginnings, and thanks to our brand new state-of-the-art facility, we are able to satisfy the huge demand in the growing Vegan cheese market for those who want excellent tastes, without the dairy! We are always looking to develop our product range and satisfy our customers’ demands by both:
- Supplying leading retailers around the UK with outstandingly tasty Dairy Free cheese products
- Expanding all around the world too, working alongside exceptional people who make Dairy Free cheese available for Vegan, dairy or lactose-intolerant people in their own country, making great-tasting personal food favourites once again possible for you and your family!
One of the most common reasons people have for not giving up dairy produces, used to be that there wasn’t an acceptable Dairy Free cheese alternative, that really tasted of cheese. Now we can tell them: you really don’t have to miss out any more, and can rest assured as no animals have suffered to satisfy your taste buds.
Why we produce Vegan & Dairy Free cheese
- To make it easy for people to go Dairy Free
- To provide suitable products for everyone regarding their lifestyle choices, health concerns, or beliefs
- We’re making inclusive food, so people can simply enjoy what really matters to them
- We’re supporting healthy diets and lifestyles
- We are intrinsically environmentally-friendly (as we are dedicated to Animal-Free food)
- To offer excellent value: a great taste meeting highest quality standards, always at an affordable price.
We’re just making sure that everyone can enjoy a healthier, more wholesome diet, full of flavour & authentic tastes!
OUR GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS
100% Dairy Free Sheese
We are dedicated to constantly improve -for you- our Vegan alternatives to dairy cheese. This is why we gradually improve all our plant-based Sheese recipes, with an exciting new blend of Coconut Oil and Soya! But you can always have a look on our very first Classic Sheese range
Also, along with a brand-new website, we developed new Sheese flavours! Bring a wee bit of sunshine in your meals with our Greek style or discover our latest additions to the range: Cheddar with Caramelised Red Onion and Wensleydale with Cranberries!
Lactose Free Cream Cheese
Vegan Creamy Sheese
Alongside our scrumptious range of dairy-free hard Sheese and our brand-new range of Sheese Slices, come 6 wonderfully soft and totally creamy spreadable varieties of cream cheese: our Creamy Sheese. Utterly delectable for eating on toast or baguettes, absolutely easy to use in your cuisine too!
And just so you know, the Original is also the ultimate choice for cooking delicious Vegan desserts and other sweets. Fancy an exquisite Dairy Free cheesecake?
Vegan Cheese Slices
Dairy Free Sheese Slices
Along with an exciting new blend of Coconut Oil and Soya, we also developed these brand-new Sheese Slices! So you’ve got even more Vegan & Dairy-Free cheese alternatives available to you.
Remarkably convenient, the Sheese Slices melt so well they will be your perfect choice for any Vegan toasties or pizzas that you will fancy (but also for all your sandwiches). We hope that you too will agree that our sliced Sheese could truly be the best thing since sliced bread!
- All our products are Free From gluten, dairy, lactose or meat
- Actually it’s simple: they are all certified Vegan & Kosher (Pareve), and made in our dedicated Free From Factory
- Also, our new range is made with Coconut Oil, and do not contain Hydrogenated Fat or Palm Oil
- Moreover, GMO is an important issue to Bute Island Foods, and all of the ingredients that we use are sourced as non-GMO
- We only use soya from an IP source (Identity Preserved). The IP system is used to trace the soya from seed, all the way through the production process, and it is used to ensure that the soya is GMO Free as well as very good quality. Our product can only be made from the best quality, clean, dehulled soybean seeds
- We do not use artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavours or colours
Bute Island Foods work hard to make and develop new Vegan foods, because it is something they really care about. They care passionately about animals, and fervently about making healthy foods for people who are lactose intolerant or just want to stop eating dairy. All the team hopes you enjoy Sheese and Creamy Sheeseas much as they enjoy making it!
Award-winning Vegan cheese
- VegFest Awards 2016 Nominee – Best Vegan “Cheese”(Mature Cheddar style Sheese Slices)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Silver Award Winner – Substitutes category in Ireland(Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Bronze Award Winner – Substitutes category in Ireland(Greek style Sheese)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Winner – Dairy Alternatives category in Germany(Original Creamy Sheese)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Highly Commended – Dairy Alternatives category in Germany(Garlic & Herb Creamy Sheese)
- Q Awards 2016 People’s Choice Shortlist(Rich Soya Smoked, or Smoked Cheddar style Sheese)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Shortlist – Dairy Alternatives category in Germany(Greek style Sheese)
- Free-From Food Awards 2016 Shortlist – Store cupboard category in UK(Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper Creamy Sheese)
- Quality Food Awards – Good Choice!(Tesco Free From Soya Smoked)
- PETA U.K. Vegan Food Awards – Best Dairy Free cheese(Tesco Free From Soya smoked)
- Viva! 15th anniversary Best Vegan Product(Original Creamy Sheese)
- Viva! 15th anniversary Best Vegan Cheese(Smoked Cheddar style)
- Winner Yaoh – Environmental Awards – Best Vegan Manufacturer
- Great taste gold(Garlic & Herb Creamy Sheese)
- VegNews – Best Vegan Product you can’t find in the US