- Posted on in Alcohol
WILDCRAFT BREWERY has been born out of a love of great ales and a desire to experiment with flavours.
Live life on the wild side with our craft ales and spirits.
Wild Craft makes drinks that are unique in an industry where ‘the norm’ has been accepted for too long. What makes us wild? Our outlook; We are wild about foraged ingredients and will grow most of the rest, giving back to the land through our by-products, eco-friendly approach and natural reed bed technology. Most of our drinks use natural ingredients that can be found in the growing on the wild in the UK and if not can certainly be found in your local allotment! We are now pleased to announce that we now have 7 beers that have been tested and are less than 20ppm so gluten free. These beers are being launched as gluten free at The annual Gluten free food and drink expo in Norwich. Look out for the purple monster!
Our ethos encompasses a lot of areas, these are listed below.
- Foraging as many of our ingredients as possible.
- Support the local economy by buying local.
- Give back to the local area by planting hedgerows, working with local farmers, schools and groups.
- Supporting independent, local pubs in any way we can to ensure they thrive and are an important part of their community.
- Be as environmentally friendly as we can, with the smallest carbon footprint we can manage.